I run personal branding/social media workshops, covering LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Social networking safety is an important component of the training, with added attention given to the popular Facebook network.
What are you best at? Who do you target? How are you unique? I apply many of the same principles that I practice in corporate branding, helping workshop participants establish social proof, deliver their brand promise and tell their unique story, both offline and online.
- Discovering your authentic-self for personal brand development.
- Positioning yourself and skills in the marketplace.
- Communicating your personal brand on social media (and in person).
- Understanding social media etiquette and the main social media pitfalls to avoid.
- Protecting your online privacy and security.
- Being consistent with all of your social media profiles.
- Developing a professional tone or voice that is true to you and your brand.
- Determining what you want to be known for.
- Engaging with your followers by sharing your expertise and giving back.
- Remaining authentic and showing your human side.
- Being inspired to continue learning and growing.
Services are provided by B2B Marketing Insights (Irving Frydman Marketing Consulting).