Social media marketing is an integral part of an overall marketing strategy. It is an excellent tool for driving traffic to traditional marketing channels such as websites, generating leads, building brand and credibility. Social media can promote direct sales offers and is often a foundation for future revenues.
Many organizations use social media to share knowledge and educate customers on topics aligned with the interests of their target audience. This helps establish expert or thought leadership status, leading to more people following a company for news and updates. Customer engagement naturally follows and is often illustrated with many two-way conversations. Companies can benefit from research, feedback and customer relationship building.
We develop a participation plan for the commencement of an organization’s social media activities by assessing internal and external resource capabilities. There is no point participating on many social channels if resource constraints are present. We recommend selecting the social networks that are best aligned with target audiences, keeping in mind your business and marketing goals.
Content Meets Social Media Marketing
Content marketing is a vital underpinning of social media customer interaction. We recommend exploring the use of various types of content, including written articles, blogs, whitepapers and graphics such as photos and Infographics, as well as interactive elements such as videos and webinars. Content selection should also take into account the social platform being used and the audience targeted.
Editorial calendars are instrumental for proper planning and the assignment of content generation. We create editorial calendars and determine the type of social media content to be posted, its frequency, and indicate the assigned writer. We keep keywords in mind to help attract the right audience and complement this with strong calls-to-action. We are experts in turning website visitors into customers.
Tell your Brand Story with a Blog
A blog is a wonderful vehicle for telling a brand story and is essential for promoting a business, product or service. Blogs build authority and credibility for companies, elicit customer feedback and drive website traffic. In fact, search engines rank blogs higher on results pages when fresh content is produced on a regular basis, along with audience appealing keywords.
We do an analysis of popular keywords customers search for, collaborate with clients on the selection of suitable topics, write the blogs, and help blog posts attract the right audiences.
- Discovery: We get to understand your business, unique value proposition and determine how it could benefit from social media.
- Listening and Learning: We listen first and start understanding which content is of interest to your target audience. We start engaging online communities on various social networking platforms and build your brand. We learn lots.
- Create a Target Profile: We determine key attributes of your target audience, including demographic, geographic, and psychographic data. We select the best social networks to be on for optimal customer engagement.
- Set Goals: There are many possible goals, including awareness and branding, business partnerships, search engine results, increase website traffic, and generating leads and sales. A strategy and an editorial calendar are developed.
- Create High Value Content: Content is created, keeping the best possible customer experience in mind. This may include articles, case studies, blogs, whitepapers, Infographics and videos. Where appropriate, content is used to draw visitors to lead generating mechanisms on your website.
- Join the Conversations: Tactical execution begins with posting, engaging, and promoting of your business. Every social media channel is different and the approach taken should accommodate the diverse audiences of each one.
- Measure ROI: It is critical to understand social media ROI. Metrics can be financial oriented such as sales or non-financial such as website visitors, page views, fans and followers. Key performance indicators are also examined, including transactions, new customers, sales, average order size, etc.
Services are provided by B2B Marketing Insights (Irving Frydman Marketing Consulting).